Hiring for NormShield! Howdy to all pythonistas out there! We need a developer who like and already devoured the Zen of Python.
The position is for our ongoing process of our cyber intelligence technology. If you want to deal with big data, keen for solving hard problems, this one is definitely for you. Long story short, here’s our requirements and preferences.
Please send your applications to info/at/normshield.com
Hiring for NormShield!
- – Minimum Bachelor’s Computer Science or other technical field (or equivalent work experience)
- – 2+ years working Python in Linux/Unix environment, comfortable programming in a Linux environment
- – Understanding of RESTful APIs and security
- – Ability to work in a distributed team and great communication skills
- – Familiarity with continuous integration, testing tools, workflows (Jenkins) and source code management tools (git)
- – Solid knowledge of network communication (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP) and application protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS)
- – Experience with cloud based network architectures.
- – Penetration testing knowledge and/or blue team experience is a big plus but not required